Thursday, September 3, 2009

Greetings Earthlings :)

I'll start off by saying:
this isn't gonna be one of those gay blogs when it's like "TODAY I TOOK A SHIT IN MY PANTS, IT WAS GREAT!" ok? I see no point in that, it's like Twitter, get a life John Mayer. The purpose of this blog is for me to show all you lovely people out there my opinion of movies, tv shows, or maybe I'll get a little wild and even review a CD here and there. My main topic, however, will be movies.I don't know if it'll ever happen...but I would really like to become a movie reviewer. Hell, maybe one day I'll even write for Entertainment Weekly (my all time favorite magazine). I think this blog will help me "expand my skill as a writer!" *queue corny inspirational music*If you like this blog, please continue reading it :) I need all the support I can get.I'll start off by posting some reviews I did last year for my school newspaper. I apologize if they're about outdated, I'll try to write a few new ones soon.Anywayz, for now I must depart. Yes, I know, parting is such sweet sorrow. Thanx for reading :D
-Day the Movie Freak

3 comments:

  1. please review some old movies, not enought people know them, and frankly our generation needs the education....casablanca, murder by death, christ, even movies from the 80s. please dont only review new movies, as most people do. educate the public youth on the older, yet classic movies.

    thank you hope your blog does well...i'll check your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there villainsfan42!!!
    Don't worry, i shall write some old reviews too :)
    obviously i'll review new movies that i see in theatres, but movies that i watch on my own like on DVD and such i'll review too.
    Thanx for the support!!
    -Day the Movie Freak

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you .. i love old movies.

    good luck on your site again...may the force be with you young gentile!

    ReplyDelete